‘Emotional, beautiful, wonderful. Debbie Johnson at her finest’ MILLY JOHNSON
‘Romantic, heartbreaking and packed with Debbie’s trademark warmth and wisdom’ CATHERINE ISAAC
Elena Godwin could never have known that her dream holiday to Mexico would change her life forever. She thought that she was in charge of her own destiny. But on a gorgeous summer evening, her whole world is ripped from her feet in a single moment.
Ten years later, she still can’t forget the face of the stranger who held her whilst everything she knew was destroyed. Thrown back together again, Elena starts to uncover the truth around that fateful night – and questions whether she made the right decision all those years ago.
She only met him for a moment, but maybe it’s not too late…
We are working with Orion to offer reading groups the opportunity to win proof copies of The Moment I Met You by million-copy bestselling author, Debbie Johnson, to read and review.
Reading group questions:
- What other books by Debbie Johnson have you read? – What was different about this book for you?
- What feelings did this book evoke for you?
- Consider the title and how it works with the story.
- Why do you think the author chose it? What does the phrase mean to you?
- What do we learn about the characters from the way they show their love to each other?
- Do you believe Elena and Harry’s relationship would have panned out in that way, if the earthquake had not happened?
- What do you think the author is saying, ultimately, about second chances?
- When has looking at your past helped you to move on with your future?
- How did you feel about the life decisions Elena made after the earthquake?
Apply by Thursday 24th June.