With National Reading Group Day approaching on 14 September we want to hear from you!
It’s been another fantastic year of reading and we’ve loved seeing what books your reading groups have chosen along the way. Time to see which books have made an impact! What are books that have made your reading group laugh most? Or debate the most? Or the books that have been the most inspirational? We will be creating a yearbook collection of all the ‘most likely’ recommendations to share on National Reading Group Day.
Share your ‘Most likely to…’ recommendations with us using the form below by 19 August to help create this year’s National Reading Group Day booklist.
You can recommend as many books as you like in the following categories:
- Most likely to make us laugh
- Most likely to make us cry
- Most likely to spark debate
- Most likely to re-read
- Most likely to recommend to a friend
- Most likely to become a ‘classic’
- Most likely to teach us something new
- Most likely to surprise us with a twist
- Most likely to read in one sitting