How well does your reading group know books? Entries for the Big Book Club Quiz are now open and it’s time to show off your knowledge!
Launched in celebration of National Reading Group Day on 14 September, the Big Book Club Quiz invites your reading group to test your knowledge.
Written by crime author Mark Billingham, the quiz is made up of five rounds covering classics, film adaptations and contemporary literature. It is open for entries from 14 September–14 October and you can enter at any time, so it’s the perfect activity for your next reading group meeting! You’ll be competing against groups across the country and the winning group will win a £100 book token to share among members.
Please read the terms carefully before entering:
- This quiz is aimed to be a group activity and must be entered only by reading groups or book clubs
- Entries from individuals will not be accepted
- Multiple entries per group will not be accepted
- Entries are open from 14 September–14 October. You can submit your entry at any time
- You will be required to enter one contact email address for your group
- Answers will be shared by email in mid-October after entries have closed
- Only groups based in the UK will be eligible to win the prize
- No cheating! Don’t give into the temptation to look up answers online